1.0 Build 89
June 19, 2013
89 Jun 19, 2013
Vega is still early-stage software. We're working on many exciting features for our upcoming release and would like to keep you notified when it becomes available! If you choose to leave your email address below we can send you a notification when a new version of Vega platform is released. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
New users can get familiar with the core features of Vega by reading the following two guides:
- 1. Getting Started with the Scanner
- 2. Using the Vega Proxy
- 3. Using the Proxy Scanner for Semi-Automated Scanning
- 4. Authenticated Crawling/Scanning
Vega Requirements (1.0) / Troubleshooting
- On Ubuntu/Debian systems: sudo apt-get install libwebkitgtk-1.0
- On Fedora systems: sudo yum install webkitgtk
- Not having this library will commonly cause Vega to fail after installation.
- Windows: if you have the 32-bit JRE (x86), you will need to install the 32-bit version of Vega.
- The 32-bit JRE is common, especially for Java 7, even on 64-bit Windows systems.
- If Vega fails after install because it cannot find Java, this may be the cause and you should try another version of Vega (32/64 bit).